Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Wintry Scene (In and Out of Frame)

I took a frame I had, removed the glass, added some Christmas scrapbook paper, bottle brush trees and ephemera.  This once empty frame is now bursting with a beautiful wintry scene using supplies I had on hand.

Supplies I used:

Frame w/glass removed.  Any size will do.  I used a 5' X 5".
Christmas scrapbooking paper cut to size of glass
Assorted ephemera (stickers, metal embellishments)
Small bottle brush trees
Aleene's Glittering Snow
Paper glue
Glistening Mod Podge
Crystal Micro Beads
Ribbon for hanging, optional

Assemble according to photos or your own taste.  I glued one of the trees below the inside of the frame and carried the drifting snow beyond the frame as well.  If you have any questions about this project, please feel free to email me.






Believe!




No comments:

Post a Comment