Sunday, August 4, 2013

National Geographic Magazine Meets CitraSolv & the Result is Fantastic!

A Snowy Evening in Somerset
The Falls
A Time for a Change

This is not a tutorial on how to transform pages of National Geographic Magazines with CitraSolv, at least not yet.  I'm new at the process, but wanted to share with you some of my successes.  I actually learned about this unique art after taking a CREATE NJ 2013 workshop in July.  The artist who instructed us was Cathy Taylor, and I would highly recommend taking one of her workshops if this is at all enticing to you and the opportunity presents itself. The three (3) pieces above I created in the 6-hour workshop for the most part.  I may have added a couple finishing touches once I got home.  The Barn Owl at Dusk (below) I created just recently and am very pleased with the results.
Barn Owl at Dusk



No comments:

Post a Comment