Monday, December 9, 2013

Rainbow Cookies


I love Rainbow Cookies.  I do not see them too often, but when I do, I will usually pick up some. This year for Christmas I decided to make my own.  They are not as complicated as I thought, albeit a bit tricky when it comes time to layer them.  They turned out wonderfully delicious.  Rather than re-print the recipe here (it is a bit lengthy), I am providing a link to the one I used from the Food Network.   Note:  I did not have any 9x12 pans, well maybe one, but did have 3 of the usual size jelly roll rimmed baking pan which is much larger.  To accommodate those pans, I doubled the recipe.  And another note, I used apricot jam over the green layer, but used raspberry jam over the red layer.  Yum!




Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment