Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Buzzard Window Silhouettes

 These buzzards were so easy to make.  I used medium weight black scrapbooking paper, transferred the outline with a chalk pencil, and cut out 3 at a time with a pair of kitchen shears.  You can use a craft knife, but I would not suggest cutting through more than 2 at once.  I taped them to the window and the storm door, however, you can see the tape.  I have to buy some removable adhesive and adhere them that way, but did not have any on hand.

The template and directions are on The Graphics Fairy blog.





1 comment:

  1. Cute. This is the only silhouette that is good to look at the window in the morning. It seems easy to make too. Just cut the shapes, and there you have it. I think it would look better with creepy-looking or Halloween themed curtains in the background. Thanks for sharing. =) Roxie @ WindowTreatmentsPhiladelphia.com

    ReplyDelete